The Union Public Service Commission UPSC has officially released examination forms for National Defence Academy (UPSC NDA/NA) for the tier II Exam and the online registration form for the same will be available from June 9, 2021.
Here are a few steps to follow that will ease your application process :
- Anyone who has cleared class 12 level education and above can apply
- Candidates should be above 18 years of age to apply for this examination.
- Interested candidates can register and submit their application for the year 2021 to UPSC NDA/NA from June 9 to June 29
- Visit upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in for registering online.
- Click on the first notification “ Online Application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- Registration is divided into 2 parts
- Consider applying through desktop and laptop. Avoid using mobile phones for registration.
- Login and fill in the registration form and upload required documents and photos.
- Make application fee payment
- A fee of Rs 100 is charged for general category. However, reserved categories are exempted from any such payment.
- Keep registration number saved for any future reference .
Once the verification is complete and your form is accepted and processed, an e-Admit Card will be issued three weeks before the commencement of the examination. You can download the admit card through upsconline.nic.in and take a print out.
It is important to note that no Admit Card will be sent by post. Applicants are requested to provide two active email ids while filling up the registration form and the same will be used for any further communication.Exam will be conducted on September 5.
Those who clear the UPSC NDA will be called for SSB interview. On the final selection, candidates will be recruited in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA, and for the Indian Naval Academy Course for training. We wish all the students good luck for the examination!!